Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Eve at Bob and Papa Sid's Home


The great thing about Christmas is gathering with family! We meet every Christmas Eve at Bob and Papas for a wonderful evening. Since I have no idea how to blog, I posted this exactly opposite of the correct order of things. First, we have a turkey dinner and completely gorge ourselves. Then we have our bell choir. Everyone has to join in and ding......
Last is the opening of presents. Bob takes all the kids shopping to buy things for their siblings. Bob is such a trooper. I would never attempt such a thing!!!!





John and Bonnie purchased deluxe bells this year. They sounded wonderful.


Sid is the resident choir leader.
















We are certainly blessed.







1 comment:

Ashley said...

I miss Christmas Eve at Bob and Papa's so much. The pictures turned out great and I'm very excited about the new deluxe bells! It made me feel like I was there. Thank you and best wishes.
Ash, Phil and Annika